Grace Bible Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, sex, handicap, age, national origin, or veteran status. We reserve the right to discriminate based on religion as permitted in Section 702 of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. As part of any employee’s professed religion, we require “a lifestyle not contrary to the Word of God” (as required by our Constitution for members) as a standard of living required for employment. We may require that a person hired for a particular position be a member of Grace Bible Church. It is the desire of the Church that all employees are committed Christians, and this commitment is required for most positions. All employees must acknowledge their agreement with the Church doctrinal statement and live accordingly.
Definitions of Employment Status – assigned at the time of employment
- Full time: 40 or more hours per week Full Benefits: Insurance, Retirement & Time Off*
- 32-39 hours per week Full Benefits: Insurance & Retirement Partial Benefits: Time Off*
- Part-time: 20-31 hours/week (consistently) Partial Benefits: Retirement & Time Off* No Benefits: Insurance
- Occasional: Less than 20 hours per week No Benefits: Insurance, Retirement & Time Off*
- Temporary: Brief/emergency employment
*Time Off Benefits refer specifically to paid vacation leave, sick leave or holiday leave,calculated as follows: Calculate the % based on hours assigned on job description (e.g., 30 hours = 75%; 24 hours = 60%)