What a week we just had at the CRK build site! We finally had good weather and were able to make a lot of progress.
Here’s all that happened:
1. We poured the concrete for the first parking lot. This was crucial as we desperately needed a hard surface to store heavy materials and locate an office for the general contractor.
2. We continued to shape the rest of the property toward final grade.
3. We removed and replaced approximately 4000 cubic yards of dirt where the Worship Center will be. The rains had so deteriorated the original soil that this became a necessity.
4. We installed an additional 3500 cubic yards of fill dirt over the rest of the property.
5. We took delivery of all sorts of underground pipes so that we can begin installing the drainage system.
Look closely as the picture we’ve provided with this update. How many different vehicles do you see on the property?