Are We There Yet?
Do you ever feel like the “kid in the back seat” wondering when you can take a break from the ride for rest and refreshment? Do you long for some time away from the distractions of everyday life to focus on your relationship with God?
Join the women of Grace Anderson on April 26-28, 2019 for a two-night retreat at beautiful Camp Blessing near Brenham, TX.
We are excited to hear from Anderson’s own Bible teacher, Nancy Merrell. Nancy will be sharing with us about walking with God every day, empowered by a Spirit who longs to guide us in freedom and a Savior who is the light to our paths. Nancy is married with two kids, an aspiring hiker of the Appalachian Trail, and a graduate of the University of Virginia. She will be rooting madly for the Cavaliers in this year's March Madness!
Ashlee Bading and a band of Grace women worship leaders will be leading us during the weekend!
Camp Blessing is a short 45-minute drive away near Brenham, TX. Set among the picturesque rolling hills of bluebonnet country, Camp Blessing is a peaceful, fun, activity-filled facility.
Enjoy comfortable accommodations, excellent food and many recreational activities including a swimming pool, walking trails, recreational lake, and evening bonfire. See a video of the camp here.
April 26-28, 2019
Friday Check-in: begins at 5:30 pm
Friday night program: begins at 7:00 pm
Sunday Check-out: 11:00 am
$140 - includes 2 night accommodations, 4 meals (Sat: breakfast, lunch, dinner; Sun: breakfast), all camp recreation options
Closed April 14 - we extended our deadline!
1. Accommodations? Most camp rooms sleep 3-4 women. Groups of roommates should arrive together to be assigned their room. First come, first served.
2. Transportation? We greatly encourage carpooling if possible (road trips rule!). Each attendee is responsible for her own transportation to and from the retreat.
3. Refunds? Registration fees are non-refundable. Fees can be transferred to a friend or someone on wait list if your plans change.
4. Attend Sat only? Unfortunately, our camp contract does not allow for this.
5. Infants? We love babies but due to the nature of the accommodations, it is not possible to bring an infant to the retreat.