What do we hope to contribute to the mission of the church?
Evangelize the Lost
- 100% of our membership and 60% of our congregation trained in and actively engaged in evangelism according to their gifting.
- 100% of our membership and 60% of our congregation will participate at least annually in a community outreach or service project.
- We will personally communicate the gospel of grace to every resident of B/CS within a generation.
- We will personally communicate the gospel of grace to every student at TAMU and Blinn before he or she graduates.
- We will emphasize spiritual multiplication in all of our ministries and programs.
- Every college student demonstrating interest will have the opportunity to be discipled by a student or adult before he or she graduates.
- 100% of our members and 60% of our congregation involved in a Grace Group.
- 100% of our members will be serving according to their gifting.
- All ministries will seek to equip believers following our model of spiritual maturity.
- We will intentionally equip student and adult servant leaders for local ministry as key spiritual influencers in the home, church, workplace, and community.
- We will increase our pool of leaders committed to the leadership development process by 5% of our congregation annually.
- We will annually equip and mobilize 200 servant leaders from among our students and adults for service domestically and internationally as key spiritual influencers in the workplace, home, and community, church and para-church staff, church planters, and evangelists.
- We will plant or revitalize university/family churches within the United States by that are grace-oriented, self-sustaining, and reproducing.
- We will also seek to plant or revitalize new university/family churches internationally.